Saturday, February 6, 2010

Straightener With Lifetime Warranty SO SAD- Just Stepped On My Chi Straightener. Help Me!?

SO SAD- Just stepped on my Chi straightener. Help me!? - straightener with lifetime warranty

Awww, I a year ago and I have intensified my chi and cracked and torn in half ... I am so sad, really. I'm looking for a safe, since supposedly a lifetime warranty? Is it true someone has problems with them had to respond, and give a new one?

That sucks ... Can someone get me a good story to a break-chi and a new one? Like the way it was a happy ending and everything went well for you. I can not buy another straightener!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Ahh, I know how you feel.
I have more than 100-fold on the left
I have my hair this morning, tripping over the cable and only on the ground, I have a big crack in what is now to be quite frank, if my hair straightened Ripps.

I spent a lot of money for them!

Why not another?
and cover up with a lifetime warranty prolly wouldnt if Idk broken, but I suggest you're probably a new one if straightning not without her hair, I live I couldnt

amy nguyen said...

Honeyyy, yooh know how they feel;]
I broke with Chi & & cost too much! buhta when I asked my mother for a story, said it was not for any other onee soo fault;]
I saw and learned Wen buhta reasponsibility buhta I bought myself a new time for me to disappointment

beniiii. ♥ said...

hahaha. It is broken!?

Chi all come with a warranty of one year .. unless you get a guarantee from the store you bought!

Once mine (actually got) a few times and worked for a while .. then she died! : (

I was very sad! But after a few days in New Lepard! : D
yaaay!

Mine lasted 2 years! and I had for 2 days!

Jenna. said...

I do not believe in believing not covered under warranty, but it was a chi i loved pink, so my brother threw himself into the wall when he joked that broke, but I bought a new one.

Jenna. said...

I do not believe in believing not covered under warranty, but it was a chi i loved pink, so my brother threw himself into the wall when he joked that broke, but I bought a new one.

anna said...

lol you're awesome: broken) Ive before judging, I feel for you: (If you need moral support, you can notify me via e-mail P lmao

Post a Comment