Thursday, February 18, 2010

Exercise And Broken Veins Any Females Ever Have This Happen To Them?

Any females ever have this happen to them? - exercise and broken veins

my chest started to hurt really bad month for 2 weeks before my time. I thought PMS. I have never had breast pain before weighing. I have (my time and it was different, and yet there is no pregnancy took a HPT to be sure) think it would be when I started but not yet and now a month since he is not here yet to be worse. as my veins are very, very light blue on the chest, neck, abdomen and sides there are about three days, my nipples really only of tingling and itching. In addition, feel heavy and materials for the larger or inflated.
should begin in 4 days, I have seizures of only 7 days before my time, I always think something soft! No cramps! Even my face is very oily. I never had keys like a child and now my facebroke bad. The drive does not emphasize exercise regularly, eat well and havent changed my diet. I had nausea and fatigue. oh, and I'm 20
Ideas? Friday I go to the doc.

3 comments:

carriend... said...

also have been sexually active?
You may need to run a check on past the house and see if the pregnancy.
or you can change how they violated premenstrual syndrome, in which sacrifice instead of the chest May.
But good luck

mightygi... said...

pregnancy.sometimes sounds as possible, but the body will change and do lotsa rare things for no apparent reason

Michelle Zalbo said...

Too much stress - or a baby on the street.

Post a Comment