Monday, February 8, 2010

Puppy With Clear Urine Puppy Peeing Clear Urine?

Puppy peeing clear urine? - puppy with clear urine

My son is 3 ½ months Italian Greyhound / Rat Terrier puppy urine is usually yellow. Last night, I realized that I was pissed 6 times in 45 minutes, it was not normal. A wet, urine was always clear. It was not just drops. It puddles. But today I do not think it ever pissed. There are no stains on the upholstery puppies and when they emerged, exhausted, but not pee. It seems that there is typically active and playful, but I am concerned. What is possible?

2 comments:

Katie said...

Inaugurated in the urine of a person is, it is healthy .. I do not know if the same thing for a dog, but I was not afraid for him to urinate at present. You can call the vet and ask. I am sure that the emergency number for help if they would not open on weekends.

lilbear said...

Open urine sounds like you have been drinking. Make sure access to fresh water all the time. The yellow urine, which I have to worry about a proof that he does not drink enough. With a dog is hard to think about all the time, make sure to urinate. Keep an eye on him when he starts to grow and your penis is red and swollen and the vet. You can also check whether they are very tired and listless, this may signal that is sick.

Post a Comment