Monday, December 7, 2009

Design Your Own Wrestler Online What Wrestler/diva Would U Choose 2 Hav Their Own Clothing Line And Y?

What wrestler/diva would u choose 2 hav their own clothing line and y? - design your own wrestler online

Mine was Jeff Hardy .. I think it is for any combination of colors .. Smart wide leg trouser is a classic, both emos and people can hip hop ... I carry using extreme .. hehehe

I like the way .. Maria Kanellis' This is a good designer, I heard she designs her own costumes Ring .. :)

8 comments:

Johnny said...

John Morrison

hooligan said...

The Undertaker, style, lack of color and the skin is GREAT!

hooligan said...

The Undertaker, style, lack of color and the skin is GREAT!

letxitxe... said...

Mary is doing and does a good job this is a girl and the boy is Randy Orton and CM Punk for Men

2Gay2Fun... said...

NUDIST'M me. But if I choose Cryme Tyme WOULD.

Ashhhhh said...

Yes, I agree =]

I like to dress the way to know that Michelle and Jillian take the ring to =]

WWE_Fan (RAW) said...

Last Diva: I like the style of Lita, Trish and style is a
Current Diva: Maria

Past Wrestler: The Rock
Present: Randy Orton, Matt Hardy or

Mr.Kenne... said...

CM Punk and Mr. Kennedy

Post a Comment